Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mo Willems' New Release!

The latest Mo Willems' book has hit the shelves, and I must admit, I am behind in buying this series...it is the Cat the Cat series.

With four boys, I must humbly admit it is hard to keep up with what they all need, not to mention expensive.

But I really want to get these books for Nicholas. I know they are perfect for beginning readers, and has that humor component true to all of Mo's books.

I own the first two, although I loaned them out and don't know where they are...I hope they will turn up because those are the personally autographed ones to my boys that I got at BookPeople a few months ago.

Anyhow, I am going to get my hands on the newest one Time to Sleep, Sheep the Sheep...it looks like a great one for bedtime for the little ones like Nick. He is at that point where he is starting to explode with new words, and I want to start associating the written words with what he is saying orally. The controlled vocabulary in these books is perfect for him. It will only be a matter of a few readings and I know he will have it memorized and will be "reading" along with me. I love that.

If you have a little one, go get it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment