Sunday, July 25, 2010

Leaving...on a jet plane...

Yep! Finally heading north, northwest to be exact. Should be an adventure of sorts, especially the plane ride itself -- a family of six takes a whole row on the plane, by the way...

I will still try and post daily. It is kind of my get away from the day, and there will be a computer somewhere nearby.

I finally saw "Julie and Julia" the other night - good thing I haven't had any meltdowns over what to blog about (then again, my thoughts don't depend on yeast working or an oven timer). I did relate to her goal of blogging every day, however.

Have a fabulous week...keep checking for updates, or take this opportunity to peruse older entries you haven't seen (I especially like the initial ones from Dec. - Feb.).

No comments:

Post a Comment